Administration & Client Care Specialist
Location: James Wruth Real Estate Prof Corp
Number of positions: 1
Type of positions: Part Time
Administration & Client Care Specialist
Interested in working in the real estate industry? Want to be an essential piece of a growing business? Do you enjoy a challenge? Do you desire flexibility in your job? Do you want to see the direct results of your work? This job may be for you.
An experienced real estate agent in Regina is looking for an energetic, professional and detailed orientated administration and client care specialist. The responsibilities of this role will be to support day to day operations, fulfill administrative duties and deliver client care initiatives. For a complete list of duties, see the ‘Job Description’ below.
As the preferred candidate you have a unique skill set. You must have excellent time management and organizational skills. You are detail orientated yet flexible to rapidly changing situations. You must have the capacity to connect with people, handle sensitive information and direct inquiries as needed. In addition, the preferred candidate must have exceptional communication skills, is self-motivated and professional. A secondary school diploma is considered an asset. Proficient computer skills with MS Office an asset.
This position will require 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday 10:00am to 3:00pm with an opportunity for extension and promotion of duties for the right candidate. This position offers a competative wage plus performace based bonus incentives, dependant on qualifications and experience.
Serious and qualified applicants are invited to submit or email a current resume to the following address:
Attention: James Wruth
RE/MAX Crown Real Estate Ltd.
234 University Park Drive
Regina, SK S4V 1A3
Email: [email protected]
Administration and Client Care Specialist - Job Description
The administrator will work closely with James and provide support for all aspects of the business including client care, administration, reception and general office duties.
Core Competencies Include:
- Detail Oriented
- Organizational Skills
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Ethics and Integrity
- Problem Solving
- Team Work
- Quality Orientation
- Accountability and Dependability
• Establish a functional and efficient office
• Proficient at storing, sharing files and information
• Establish a daily, weekly schedule with James
• Become knowledgeable using the online CRM tool
• Meet weekly to review goals and activities
• Attend project sites, meetings, listings, closings as needed
• Prepare and mail items of value each month
• Prepare daily 3 contacts for James to call, follow up card and entries into CRM
• Purchase gift items as required
• Organize and plan 2 client events each year
• Collect secondary information to populate CRM such as birthdays AND house purchase dates
• Prepare just listed and just sold cards
• Manage all aspects of Social Media including website changes, Facebook posts and advertising, blog posts etc.
• Act as the first point of contact for the business with the general public, existing clients, other real estate agents and service providers
• Be able to identify the nature of inquiries, prioritize them and be able to answer and or delegate them
• Process, store and delegate all paperwork for the business including listings and sales, client paperwork, emails, faxes, etc.
• Create written processes for each core duty performed so that efficiencies are maximized
• Secondary schooling or diploma considered an asset (not mandatory)
• Previous executive or administrative assistant experience an asset (not mandatory)
• Proficient computer skills with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook.)
• Excellent organizational and detail oriented skills
• Exceptional communication skills
• Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
• High level of professionalism, work ethic and self-motivation
• Takes initiative, works independently
• Strong relationship building skills